- These Terms and Conditions govern the above-referenced sweepstakes sponsored by OMNIVISIBLE LLC. d.b.a. NOTIFS.COM, located in Aliso Viejo, California, 92656.
- Eligibility. Open only to persons 13 years and older on date of entry who are legal residents of the United States of America. Employees of OMNIVISIBLE LLC. and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, franchisees, and advertising or promotion agencies (the “Sponsors), or members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, State, and local laws apply.
- Term. The promotion begins on January 1st, 2011 at 12:00 AM CST and ends on December 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST. All entries must be received by December 30, 2011. If the promotion has not received at least 1,000 unique entries by December 30, 2011, the owners have the right to extend the survey contest or cancel the contest all together.
- How to Enter. No purchase necessary. Go to www.omnivisible.com/contest to enter. Any purchase made from Sponsors shall not improve the chances of winning this sweepstakes.
- Prize. OMNIVISIBLE LLC. will choose one winner from all eligible entries received at random on or about January 5th, 2012. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be awarded a check for one thousand US dollars: $1000, USD.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values. Prizes are not transferrable. All taxes, shipping, licenses, deliver, fees, and charges associated with prizes are solely the winner’s responsibility. All prize details (including without limitation, method and location of delivery of the prize) are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Winner(s). Winner(s) will be notified by phone on or about January 5th, 2012 and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release form (except where prohibited by law) within thirty (30) days of notification in order to claim the prize. The winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility must be complete and include the winner’s Social Security number. The winner’s Social Security number will be used solely to verify eligibility and for tax reporting purposes. The information in the winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility must be correct or the winner will be disqualified. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release forms as required, or if the Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected.
- Reservations. By entering this sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (1) to be bound by these rules and Sponsors’ decisions; (2) that neither the Sponsors nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss of misdirection of any prize; and (3) that the acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address, likeness, photograph, prize information, and/or statements about the promotion for publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and (4) that the Sweepstakes may be canceled at any time in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- Conditions of Participation. As a condition of participating, entrant agrees that: (i) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant herby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages; (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any price awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, if any, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. This Promotion shall be governed by the State of California substantive and procedural law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of law, rules, or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would casus eth application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. By participating in this Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent that California courts shall have personal jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Promotion and the venue shall only be in the Federal and State courts of California.